It seems to be the most commonly encountered, or at least most commonly noticed mushroom in any region of the U.S. that I have lived. Each species is identified as definitely edible, definitely poisonous, or of unknown edibility and not recommended. Your veterinarian will typically evaluate the liver and kidney functions through laboratory testing every 24 or 48 hours. Deadly poisonous mushrooms are relatively rare, but poisonings have still increased year-over-year since 2017. molybdites at MushroomExpert.com,